Monday, May 24, 2010

CSI: Miami

I have just finished reading CSI: Miami. It is one of those amazing episodes on tv right there in the palm of your hands. But now you know a lot more as you can read what they're thinking and how they feel. This is about how the CSI in Las Vegas are suspecting the murder of Erica Hardy leads to one man Thomas Lessor. But to get out he fly to his other little home in Miami, Florida. Only to be found dead on the beach, with his driver dead in the trunk of his limo. My favorite character is Horatio Caine, the supervicer and leader of the amazing crimanilist team. He is the one that everyone follows and is the main character in the book. I like him because he is the cool, calm man that is all was where all the action is. This book is great for all you mystery, suspence thriller lovers. This book will make you want to keep turning the pages to find out what happens next. But I warn you be ready for the unsuspecting.