Thursday, July 22, 2010
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
This is the second time I've read New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. I read it to prepare myself for seeing the movie Eclipse. In this book Bella Swan's heart is broken by her boyfriend, Edward, who just happens to be a vampire. I like this book better than any of the others because Edward is missing in most of the book! I happen to like Bella's friend, Jacob, who we find out in this book is werewolf. He and Bella become the best of friends in this book. Jacob is a real boy other than the fact he is a werewolf. Edward, though, is a freak of nature! I know most girls my age have read the books and / or seen movies. It's all about Team Edward or Team Jacob and New Moon started it all in terms of a competition for Bella's heart. Th book is fun. It's not great literature, but it's a nice way to pass a few summer hours!